Salon Booking System plug-in is equipped with a mobile app available for Android and iOS made for the salon administrator and the staff members.
Whit the app the salon administrator and salon staff members can do the following things:
- control the reservations of the salon
- add new reservations
- edit existing reservations
- receive push notifications when new reservations arrive
The app screens
1 – Log-in
Here the administrator or the staff member need to enter the name of the website ( example: salonbookingplugin.it without the "http" prefix ).
They need to use same username and passwords of their account on the website where Salon Booking is installed.
2 – Upcoming reservations in the next eight hours
This tab displays the upcoming “confirmed”, “Paid” or "Pay later” reservations in the next eight hours.
3 – Reservation calendar
A calendar where you can check the reservations by date.
4 – Add new reservation
In this tab you can add a new reservation for existing users or brand new customers.
As the App is used by salon administrators and staff members new reservations can be created overriding the existing booking rules and the current availabilities.
When user choose a not available date or time the app will inform the user with a message.
At the same way when the user select a not available Assistant or Service these ones will be displayed in orange.
5 – Log-out
Here you can log-out from the App.
Push notification seutp
- I’m not able to log-in into the app
- Make sure your website uses the https protocol
- Make sure you are using your wordpress administrator user credentials
- Make sure to type the credentials in a correct way
- do not put “http..” inside the “Website” field, just type in the domain name
- Make sure you are using Pretty Permalinks on your WordPress Website: https://www.dropbox.com/s/br2dq7ae8zj2v80/Screenshot%202019-07-23%2011.53.10.png?dl=0
- Make sure your WordPress API are working correctly check the: http://yoursite.com/wp-json/ url (https://developer.wordpress.org/rest-api/)
- I can’t make the app working properly
- Disable all the active plugins except Salon Booking on your website and try again