Back-end booking calendar
Basic things to know about the calendar:
- The back-end calendar represent your main bookings agenda, from here you can control your appointments, create, edit and cancel reservations.
- Each coloured box represent a reservation, each reservation has a different colour depending by its status.
- Moving the mouse over each box a tool-tip is displayed with the details of the reservation.
- If you click on the box you can edit the current reservation.
- If you click on the date of a specific day you can switch to the "Daily view" of the calendar.
- Also you can control for each day the number of reservations, the available hours left, your current income, just moving the mouse over the coloured band.
- You can set your favourite view of the calendar ( Monthly, Daily, Weekly or Yearly ) from General Settings > Calendar view
Daily view with Assistant view option enabled
Block time slots for assistants